We are committed to your nursing job success
Our Resume Writing Steps:
1. INITIAL CONSULTATION : We discuss with you specific nurse resume components, materials needed, time line, and any other questions you might have. We then set a one-hour telephone appointment and take payment if necessary. We understand that many of our clients are unavailable during normal business hours so we do take appointments on evenings and weekends.
2. SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION : We ask you to either email or fax copies of your present resume, awards, certificates of completion,performance appraisals, and possibly, school transcripts. As a rule, you cannot send us too much information. It will be our job to evaluate all of your documents and decide which is relevant to your nurse resume.
3. RESUME CONSULTATION : Usually about an hour in length, we discuss your experience, accomplishments, clinicals, and education as they specifically pertain to your nursing job objective. We also ask you interview questions regarding your aspirations, obstacles, and nursing methodologies. After the interview, your resume writer will always be available via email or telephone for additional input.
4. RESUME WRITING : We believe in efficiency and perfection and will send your resume first-draft as a MS WORD attachment via email within 3 business days of resume consultation. The first version to be completed will be the presentation version. We then revise until you are completely comfortable with the resume. Once we receive final draft, we convert resume to electronic format, if necessary, paying close attention to character limitations and resume input parameters. Rush Service available.Call 800.719.3459
6. FINAL FULL-CONTACT EDIT: After you have approved all documents, we print and review every page one last time to ensure grammatical, formatting, and data perfection. If you provide us with a specific job announcement, we also discuss with you procedures and follow up actions depending on type of submission. As a rule, no matter how you apply, you should confirm receipt of your application within one week of submission.
Please see our nurse resume samples here.